Statista says there are more than 470 million pet dogs in the world and surprisingly this number is increasing to reach new heights. That narrates enough about the acceptance for dogs making the world a peaceful place to live in.
People wishing to join this league and entitle themselves as yet another ‘dog lover’ often ponder upon which breed would suit them the best. Every breed type is different in nature, shape, color, physical appearance, and habits. No matter what there is a perfect dog waiting for you!
Surf through some widely preferred canine breeds here.
- Labrador Retriever – This breed is highly recognized for being obedient, easy-to-handle, and please. Labrador’s easy-going nature and temperament make them a popular choice among new pet owners. They aren’t ‘sensitive’ dogs either which says they easily adjust to any temperature and atmosphere.
- Papillon – You won’t get enough of clicking a papillon’s pictures. Also referred to as Continental Toy Spaniel, this breed inherits a butterfly-like look making it exceptionally adorable. The life expectancy of a Papillon is 13 to 15 years, while the most common loved colors include – black & white, white & chocolate, sable, etc. Papillons are intelligent, friendly, energetic, and easy-going to welcome in your family.
- Cavalier King Charles Spaniel – Cavalier comes from a family of small dog breeds. It is one of the most-loved breeds from the toy pet group of the American Kennel Club. Prefer buying it from the United States to have the purest breed of a Cavalier which is easy-to-train and loves sports. This fairy friend is sociable, fearless, and playful to be always around.
- Greyhound – Veterinarians throughout the globe highly recommend greyhound as the best house pets. They aren’t just sweet, gentle, and well-mannered but also concerned towards children and elderly people in the house. As it comes from the land of royals, Great Britain, it is often recognized as the symbol of prestige and class. A Greyhound’s maximum speed is 72 km/h.
- Shih Tzu – Originated from China, Tibet, the name ‘Shih Tzu’ means ‘little lion’ but that does not make Shih Tzu a fierce or dangerous dog to have. Instead, this furry whelp is a lover, not a hunter. People love Shih Tzu in different brown color shades including – light and dark.
- Bichon Frise – This one is a cheerful and adorable breed that comes in small size. It won’t be wrong to refer to it as a small furry ball with a toy-shaped face. They live up to 12 to 15 years while love being surrounded by kids. Some of the most common colors of a Bichon Frise include white & apricot, white & buff, and white & cream.
So, which are you going to choose?
The Bottom Line –
No dog breed is the same. Where some breeds are highly active others love being poised and calm. Thus, no matter which poodle breed you go for, as soon as you make them your family member, they will turn into the perfect dog for your family.